Thread: Identify fittings

Identify fittings

Having a clear out of spares. Got some pneumatic and CO2 fittings. Some are obvious like the small air bottles I used with BSA Firebird. One cap looks like it could be for an Aeron pistol , also a couple of bulk fill caps and cylinder. If you recognise anything please let me know.

Baz
    [IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Having a clear out of spares. Got some pneumatic and CO2 fittings. Some are obvious like the small air bottles I used with BSA Firebird. One cap looks like it could be for an Aeron pistol , also a couple of bulk fill caps and cylinder. If you recognise anything please let me know.

Baz
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Hi Barry,

I think the bottom one with the cut away is for filling the Brocock air cartridges.

Possibly the probes, from L-R, are BSA, Falcon/Titan, Webley/FX/Hatsan etc (with the integral Foster connection). Silver bottle could be PH, Soda Stream, or something else…

Yes, I think there are some Tau or Aeron fittings there.

Similar bits from my Tau 7 case in photo:

Yes, I just got an Aeron B96 in for repair and sorted it. I see that in my fittings I have a much more useful bulk fill adapter that fits straight on to a standard fire extinguisher, not like the adapter shown in the case which does not fit. As you say the bulk fill bottle I list has a custom fit place in the kit as well.

Baz
    [IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD