Thread: A Haenel 310-4 Bolt Action Repeater For Sale

A Haenel 310-4 Bolt Action Repeater For Sale

These are great fun and as I own several, this one can move on to a new owner.

This is a 6 shot magazine loading repeater that fires 4.4mm ball. Lead shot can be used but I prefer copper coated lead such as Smart Shot. The rearsight is adjustable for elevation and windage and the rifle is accurate at realistic ranges. It has been a fairground favourite on the continent for many years and I have successfully hit pellet tins end on up to 20 yards away (not every shot, granted!).

This example is in excellent condition and has sling swivels present. It comes with one magazine and I'll throw in a few fairground star targets for the new owner.

£165 and can post PF48 for and extra £10.

NOW SOLD

Link to photos below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9RfucEqRzcnH4JXs7

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 22-02-2024 at 05:01 AM. Reason: sale
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    These are great fun and as I own several, this one can move on to a new owner.

This is a 6 shot magazine loading repeater that fires 4.4mm ball. Lead shot can be used but I prefer copper coated lead such as Smart Shot. The rearsight is adjustable for elevation and windage and the rifle is accurate at realistic ranges. It has been a fairground favourite on the continent for many years and I have successfully hit pellet tins end on up to 20 yards away (not every shot, granted!).

This example is in excellent condition and has sling swivels present. It comes with one magazine and I'll throw in a few fairground star targets for the new owner.

£165 and can post PF48 for and extra £10.

Link to photos below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9RfucEqRzcnH4JXs7

John
    Beauty, it will go nicely with my Anschutz 275 and Vz47. Yes please.

Thank you Mr Pusk.

I'll get her boxed up over the weekend.

Kind regards,

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Thank you Mr Pusk.

I'll get her boxed up over the weekend.

Kind regards,

John
    Thanks John, I have sent off the transfer though I'm not sure whether you'll get it before Monday. Coming from Lloyds. Please could you let me know when the parcel goes off.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pusk View Post
    Thanks John, I have sent off the transfer though I'm not sure whether you'll get it before Monday. Coming from Lloyds. Please could you let me know when the parcel goes off.

Cheers
    Thanks Mr Pusk - have PM'd you.

Kind regards,

John

Arrived safely this afternoon, many thanks John.

I'm delighted the Haenel arrived safely and hope you will be happy with her.

Kind regards,

John