Thread: Bargain webley senior

Bargain webley senior

Couldn't resist this when I spotted it for sale for the bargain price of £75,with 3 tins of pellets and a lovely camo holster (ok I might of lied about the holster) but the pistols pretty mint
    I was a little worried it was a scam but the bloke seemed genuine after speaking with him so I took a gamble and it arrived Thursday

Webley

Rather nice example and a lovely price. Mach 1.5

Sale of the Century!

Congrats,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by ptdunk View Post
    Sale of the Century!

Congrats,
    Matt
    Very surprised it hadn't sold as been up for almost 4 months

Congratulations on finding such a great looking pistol at a bargain price. I’m still searching for an original post-war rexine case for my a Senior so have resorted to a spare Turkish Tempest case in the mean time. If anybody knows of a post-war case that might be for sale, please give me a shout. Although a great fan of the Slant Grip Seniors, the pre-war Straight Grip model remains my favourite Webley air pistol of all time.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Congratulations on finding such a great looking pistol at a bargain price. I’m still searching for an original post-war rexine case for my a Senior so have resorted to a spare Turkish Tempest case in the mean time. If anybody knows of a post-war case that might be for sale, please give me a shout. Although a great fan of the Slant Grip Seniors, the pre-war Straight Grip model remains my favourite Webley air pistol of all time.

Brian
    Well I'm looking for a straight grip senior and also a rexine case for a post war senior do you are doing better than me ha
    Apparently the post war rexine is much rarer than the pre war leather and canvas cases so we might be looking for a very long time ,the last one I saw sold at holts in 2015 and made 1k plus comission

Quote Originally Posted by Evostu View Post
    Well I'm looking for a straight grip senior and also a rexine case for a post war senior do you are doing better than me ha
    Apparently the post war rexine is much rarer than the pre war leather and canvas cases so we might be looking for a very long time ,the last one I saw sold at holts in 2015 and made 1k plus comission
    I heard one sold for £1700

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    I heard one sold for £1700
    Where was that,holts?

Where was that,holts?
    No not Holts, it was sold after being offered at a armsfair

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Couldn't resist this when I spotted it for sale for the bargain price of £75,with 3 tins of pellets and a lovely camo holster (ok I might of lied about the holster) but the pistols pretty mint
    I was a little worried it was a scam but the bloke seemed genuine after speaking with him so I took a gamble and it arrived Thursday

Yes that was a bargain, well done.