Thread: PARDINI P10, Classic SSP Match Pistol

PARDINI P10, Classic SSP Match Pistol

I am going to sell my Pardini P10 Single Stroke Match Pistol and I thought I would give it a mention here first as it may be of some interest to BBS members that like to shoot 6 yard or 10 metre Classic Match air pistols.

Being a comparatively rare SSP competition air pistol it may also have some appeal to air pistol collectors too?

My PARDINI P10 is a nice example with a right handed anatomical grip that has an adjustable palm shelf that is probably something in-between a Medium and a Large size.

A previous owner added a small muzzle weight that looks good enough to be an original fitting, but it is only fastened under the front of the barrel case with a double sided tape so it would be easy to remove, but I think it looks really good and it certainly works well! This small weight has been on the pistol for all the years that I have owned it so it is secure and is unlikely to fall off in use!

The pistol is very accurate and when I used to shoot it at 10 metres it I always scored well with it, and as a Classic 6 yard match pistol it was probably the best that I have ever shot in the Muscle Power League competitions and fun club events.

Over the years I have owned three other Pardini P10 match pistols, but this one was always my favourite and is the one that I have kept and enjoyed for many years after I sold the others.

I always shot better with this SSP than I did with any of my other Classic match pistols including my FWB Model 65, FWB Model 80, FAS 602 mk2, Original Model 10 (to name a few), but due to old age I do not shoot air pistol competitively any more and thought that the time has come to part with some of my air pistols and pass them on to somebody who will either enjoy shooting them - or maybe even add this one to a classic air pistol collection.......or both!

I also have the original Pardini factory hard case for this pistol (very rare) that is still in reasonably good condition, but the foam inside it perished many years ago. I fitted a replacement foam inside the case that holds the pistol securely in place and I had toyed with the idea of covering this foam with a silk cloth (as done with the Walther LP53 factory fitted cases) as I thought it would look really good, but as it is, it is very practical and keeps the pistol safe.

The case has a couple of old classic stickers on it that are age related, but they could be peeled off if they were not appreciated.

Anyone that shoots classic SSP airguns will know that when they are left for some time they need to be "woken-up" (by using them!). After "resting" for many years this one also went to sleep, but after a few shots is got back into the idea of working for a living and began to shoot again as well as it ever did in its heyday!

SSP airguns are simple to maintain and finding new seals to fit them is seldom a problem so this pistol probably has many years of good shooting left in it.

I would prefer any potential owners to come and shoot it first (any Tuesday evening at the Rossendale Target Club) but I can post it by Royal Mail Special Delivery for a "next day" service if preferred.

Pictures can be taken and sent by email, but sadly I am unable to upload them from my iMac to show them here.

I am asking £525 for my Pardini P10 SSP pistol complete with its original factory hard case including postage by RMSD.

Please contact me by email if you would like me to send pictures of my P10 back to your email address. I will take some pictures today so they accurately show the pistol and case as it is.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-02-2024 at 11:06 AM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Photo’s

Hope this works for you Bob.

I have sold some of these P10 match pistols previously for less cash than this one and I have also seen them sold in the last 2-3 years for around the £400 mark, but I have never seen another one with the genuine original factory hard case included, or one that is quite as nice as this one.

My other P10 pistols were also very nice (P10's are really good SSP match pistols), but they did not shoot as well as this one does, and they do not all have a grip that is as good as this one either.

The unique muzzle weight that has been fitted to this P10 really does work and it suites this air pistol and makes it balance and feel better than any of my other P10 pistols, so it is a nice addition - especially as it looks so good and can easily be removed if the new owner does not like it as much as I do.

The cast PARDINI FIOCCHI logo that is on each side of the barrel sleeve has been polished on this P10 (never seen this on any other P10) and this detail also sets this P10 apart from all the others and adds to its overall nice appearance.

Every other P10 that I have owned and shot has had grips that are a "bit on the tight side" for an average large size mans hand. This one fits my Large size hand really nicely and the adjustable palm shelf can be moved upwards to accommodate a Medium size hand.

I shot this P10 again yesterday just to check that everything works as it should and it is as nice to shoot now as it always has been.

Anyone who is able to collect this air pistol can save themselves £25 as it will save me having to pack it and drive down to the local post office and send it by first class fully insured next day delivery by RMSD.
    Last edited by zooma; 19-02-2024 at 04:53 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.