Thread: Birmingham Arms and Collectors fair Sunday 20th.

Birmingham Arms and Collectors fair Sunday 20th.

With reference to the above fair, which turned out to be a very well attended and extremely busy at times. I personnel had my best day ever with sales of air guns and other shooting related items in the third hall. I wonder if any members on bbs attended and bought any bits and pieces at the fair, therewas plenty to go at.
    Two young lads were sent to me to buy some .22 pellets after buying off one of the dealers, and asked me were they the biggest i had got.I showed them some .25 pellets out of interest and they said can they use the big .25 instead because they wanted some heavy ones. After a good laugh i put them on the right road.
    Roly. P.S. The lads bought a air rifle off another dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    With reference to the above fair, which turned out to be a very well attended and extremely busy at times. I personnel had my best day ever with sales of air guns and other shooting related items in the third hall. I wonder if any members on bbs attended and bought any bits and pieces at the fair, therewas plenty to go at.
    Two young lads were sent to me to buy some .22 pellets after buying off one of the dealers, and asked me were they the biggest i had got.I showed them some .25 pellets out of interest and they said can they use the big .25 instead because they wanted some heavy ones. After a good laugh i put them on the right road.
    Roly. P.S. The lads bought a air rifle off another dealer.
    Always good hear of a Fair well attended, our hobby needs it.

Historic Breechloading Smallarms Association had a Great War Mauser anti tank rifle on display. That was a fascinating piece of history. Lots of collectable guns and accessories for sale in the halls.

sounds like a good event