Thread: Hi guys

Hi guys

Hello everyone my name is Paul Stokes or I answer to Art and I'm a old Newby or should that be new olby? I used to shoot years back and I'm from Chesterfield area but do to a certain bad back injury and loosing my old shooting buddy (Ken Gould if anyone remembers him) I thought I'd make a massive mistake and get back on here to look around cause I started even after years of fancying sooting again. No I haven't told the missus about his hence for now I can still produce babies,maybe, I can't do comps anymore I just can't get up once I'm down but have been thinking about trying a gun club again but even years back it was almost impossible to get in at one and I expect its prob got worse. Used to love hunting but the permission went and I expect getting somewhere to hunt is impossible also plus I haven't any gear just yet. That's the dilemma tbh I don't really want to spend hundreds and get nowhere to shoot anyway or not buy any and have nowhere to shoot anyway lol. Anyone know any clubs in the area that have vacancies or open memberships or anyone in the district have any permission anywhere localish and maybe fancies an old chap that can't walk much for company for a few hrs? As I said I know the score but will keep looking on here and drooling over the nice gear you lot have and see if anything pops up. Anyway if nothing else it will benice to try and contribute on this fantastic forum again and maybe make some new friends along the way. All the best everyone.
    Daystate Red Wolf .177
    Mtc scope

nice intro welcome to the forum

Blast from the past.

Welcome back Paul

Thanks a million for that.
    Daystate Red Wolf .177
    Mtc scope