Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SAS Auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Re01312 View Post
    JimmieDee

Watched your video about repairing boxes and learn about Copydex glue.

Next project is building storage boxes and maybe producing my own Accles & Shelvoke reproduction box for my A&F stamped Warrior.

Thank you for sharing knowledge with other collectors.

Also, Congrats to Brian on scoring an Anson Star regardless of the pellet seater, it is a great score!

Randall
    I'm glad it helped! Take care of those boxes!

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    A picture of my bargain priced Star Micky which also has an incorrect pellet seater, but is otherwise in quite good condition and still shoots quite well if you have the strength to cock it !
    It should have the same pellet seater as the early Britannia pop-out pistol which might provide an opportunity to find one in poor condition provided it has the correct pellet seater present.

Brian
    Hi Brian, many thanks for the photo of your Anson Star, lam sure you will be able to pick up a Britannia to change the pellet seaters over.
    ATB
    Mick

Pellet collection

There was a nice collection of pellets that were up for sale which included a number of duplicates. Wonder if the lucky winner of these lots will be listing any of these pellets for sale. Would love to hear from him.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Buck25 View Post
    There was a nice collection of pellets that were up for sale which included a number of duplicates. Wonder if the lucky winner of these lots will be listing any of these pellets for sale. Would love to hear from him.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Britannia pellets! Any idea what this lot sold for?

Realised prices for pellet collections from SAS Auction.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Abasmajor View Post
    Realised prices for pellet collections from SAS Auction.

Brian
    Wow
    Thanks Brian, unbelievably low prices realised, even with commission.

Someone (or several people) got some bargains there. God knows how much that Britannia box was worth.

Wish I’d seen these lots before the auction, that’ll teach me to only check saleroom for ‘air rifles’ and ‘air pistols’

I’m guessing that Donald Davis’s family sold these as job lots. No collector would sell these together.

When I did my ‘holy grail’ contribution in John Atkins Airgunner article one of my top three was those Britannia pellets. Oh well…..

Matt