Thread: Relum Telly strip guide

Hellequin is offline I used to be indecisive.....

Relum Telly strip guide

Not sure if this should be in collectibles but...

Can anyone point me in the direction of a decent strip/service guide for the Relum Telly?

I've some new bits waiting for me at home & I'd like to crack on with stripping the rifle this weekend.

Cheers

P.S. I consider myself competent with doing the job, I've just never done it with a Relum
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Hi, if you check out page 4 of the ‘idiots guide to classic air rifle strips’ thread, the Relum guide is there.
    They are pretty straightforward to take apart and work on, I am sure with a bit of practical knowledge and the guide in the thread, you’ll have no problems.
    Hungarian donkey sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by Odjick29 View Post
    Hi, if you check out page 4 of the ‘idiots guide to classic air rifle strips’ thread, the Relum guide is there.
    They are pretty straightforward to take apart and work on, I am sure with a bit of practical knowledge and the guide in the thread, you’ll have no problems.
    Doh! This idiot didn't check that thread 🤦♂️

Thanks very much mate
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

No problem, keep us updated on your progress. I do love a good Relum thread.
    Hungarian donkey sanctuary

Quote Originally Posted by Odjick29 View Post
    No problem, keep us updated on your progress. I do love a good Relum thread.
    Will do. My lad (9yrs old) wants to get involved in doing the service as it's 'his' rifle. It might take longer than usual...
    Wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    I'm sure I probably mentioned it in the guide (I'll check back later and amend if not) -----but the REALLY IMPORTANT bit is when you are putting the rear stock screw back in, to pull the trigger whiled you are screwing it in,other wise it can feel like it is in but it isn't and can result in a broken stock.
    Thanks Guy, yes I think I saw it in the guide. The strip down has been delayed due to a change of shifts at work but is top of the 'to do' list.
    Wyrd bið ful aræd