Thread: Air Arms Precihole Indian Partnership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Indian guns of any kind (like their cars and motorbikes) haven’t historically had a great reputation. To put it mildly.

Of course we should keep an open mind, and maybe AA’s involvement will bear dividends in terms of quality.

But not holding my breath.
    I'm on a Slight tangent, but yes early 90's Enfield motorcycles were poor, however jump to the last 5-6 years the Enfield name is right up there with sales, and the Himalayan dominated the light adventure market

So much so that other manufacturers are building models for that cheaper than b#w GS territory

Would be a shame to see a classic make disappear into the ethos like AA, but I suppose with far eastern models starting at £2-300 which for most will do the job, it was always going to move that way

AA

Do you think AA are pricing themselves out the market and need a cheap brand to balance the books..the price of the TX and Pro Sport are getting a little expensive compared to their nearest rival and that new PCP at £3200 ain't going to be a best seller in these days. Mach 1.5