Quote Originally Posted by Point177 View Post
First of all, here is Precihole Sports website fro all to see their product line

https://www.preciholesports.com/

All Precihole Sports airguns are manufactured on CNC machines and their focus on quality is insanely high.

Their barrels are of the highest quality and are very accurate out to 100m or more.

I will collate and share actual data, range at which shot, pellets used, group sizes, but that will take some time.

I am an airgun enthusiast on airgunbbs for almost a decade (or more) and have received a lot of valuable advice from fellow enthusiasts here.

The doubts expressed here owing to Precihole Sports country of origin are understandable but not necessary.

I am closely associated with the Precihole Sports technical team and their design chief is my mentor. He is a knowledgeable and hands on person when it comes to guns and has been designing airguns for more than two decades.

I do not benefit commercially from them, so please dont think that I am doing their bidding for a benefit.

Air Arms did a thorough evaluation of Precihole Sports and their products before signing on the dotted line. I am quite certain this is obvious but overlooked.

Regarding comparison with Gamo, rest assured that Precihole Sports are miles, miles ahead in quality and performance.

If you have any more doubts, please do reply.

Regards from India

Manish
Hello, i can only see 177 PCP rifles, do they not make in 22 ??