Thread: Air Arms Precihole Indian Partnership

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Borrowed the below from another forum.....I'm no money guru but the paperwork below does not look good to me.
    https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/d...f5214447c98bda
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by weebster View Post
    Borrowed the below from another forum.....I'm no money guru but the paperwork below does not look good to me.
    Link doesn't work, get xml back
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    Link doesn't work, get xml back
    Hopefully the above link works.
    Smile!...today is the day you worried about yesterday. :-)

Supanova II Weymouth....http://www.supanova-charters.co.uk/

I can't help but worry that along with the removal of the traditional logo with it's red white and blue in favour of something bland could be a taste of things to come; all businesses are trying to do more for less, and cheaper engineering and budget choices won't drive AA to do better

Their current PCP range has been driven by what they have seen as aftermarket additions - from the Precihole website they will have to go a long way to beat off the Turkish opposition just to get out of the starting blocks for a budget range if they decide to import
    TX200 .177 21mm TL | TX200HC .22 22mm TL | Prosport .22 22mm TL
    HW40 | HW45 | Diana Mod5 | Webley Senior....... Because PCP is like kissing your sister (apparently)

Quote Originally Posted by clipper View Post
    I can't help but worry that along with the removal of the traditional logo with it's red white and blue in favour of something bland could be a taste of things to come; all businesses are trying to do more for less, and cheaper engineering and budget choices won't drive AA to do better

Their current PCP range has been driven by what they have seen as aftermarket additions - from the Precihole website they will have to go a long way to beat off the Turkish opposition just to get out of the starting blocks for a budget range if they decide to import
    I think kral/smk have the cheap end tied up as they are good value for money. Going for a cheap brand and relabeling AA and charging a lot more on top could be their undoing.

Precihole

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    I think kral/smk have the cheap end tied up as they are good value for money. Going for a cheap brand and relabeling AA and charging a lot more on top could be their undoing.
    Totally agree.
    Trying to compete with existing low cost manufacturers
    and charging more because of the AA association is unlikely
    to end well.
    They should stick to innovation and quality as there is always a
    market for quality.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by weebster View Post
    https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/d...f5214447c98bda
    If what you're saying is that they are hitting hard times (forgive me if it's not) then may be listening to their customers and producing a break barrel might help, look what Webley produced just before it was too late and AGS ruined them, everyone wants a Longbow now.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in