Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Air Arms Precihole Indian Partnership

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    Well the s200 had made in the Czech Repubic on its side so what do you think?
    We'll have to wait and see vauxhall vans have made in Britain on the rear doors ....doesn't mean they were 'made' in Britain just put together in Luton/Ellesmere port
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

A local opinion on Precihole Sports air rifles and air pistols.

First of all, here is Precihole Sports website fro all to see their product line

https://www.preciholesports.com/

All Precihole Sports airguns are manufactured on CNC machines and their focus on quality is insanely high.

Their barrels are of the highest quality and are very accurate out to 100m or more.

I will collate and share actual data, range at which shot, pellets used, group sizes, but that will take some time.

I am an airgun enthusiast on airgunbbs for almost a decade (or more) and have received a lot of valuable advice from fellow enthusiasts here.

The doubts expressed here owing to Precihole Sports country of origin are understandable but not necessary.

I am closely associated with the Precihole Sports technical team and their design chief is my mentor. He is a knowledgeable and hands on person when it comes to guns and has been designing airguns for more than two decades.

I do not benefit commercially from them, so please dont think that I am doing their bidding for a benefit.

Air Arms did a thorough evaluation of Precihole Sports and their products before signing on the dotted line. I am quite certain this is obvious but overlooked.

Regarding comparison with Gamo, rest assured that Precihole Sports are miles, miles ahead in quality and performance.

If you have any more doubts, please do reply.

Regards from India

Manish

Quote Originally Posted by Point177 View Post
    First of all, here is Precihole Sports website fro all to see their product line

https://www.preciholesports.com/

All Precihole Sports airguns are manufactured on CNC machines and their focus on quality is insanely high.

Their barrels are of the highest quality and are very accurate out to 100m or more.

I will collate and share actual data, range at which shot, pellets used, group sizes, but that will take some time.

I am an airgun enthusiast on airgunbbs for almost a decade (or more) and have received a lot of valuable advice from fellow enthusiasts here.

The doubts expressed here owing to Precihole Sports country of origin are understandable but not necessary.

I am closely associated with the Precihole Sports technical team and their design chief is my mentor. He is a knowledgeable and hands on person when it comes to guns and has been designing airguns for more than two decades.

I do not benefit commercially from them, so please dont think that I am doing their bidding for a benefit.

Air Arms did a thorough evaluation of Precihole Sports and their products before signing on the dotted line. I am quite certain this is obvious but overlooked.

Regarding comparison with Gamo, rest assured that Precihole Sports are miles, miles ahead in quality and performance.

If you have any more doubts, please do reply.

Regards from India

Manish
    Hello, i can only see 177 PCP rifles, do they not make in 22 ??

Indian Airgun law only allows .177 below 20 joules without a license.
    The more I think I know, the more I realise the less I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dornfelderliebe View Post
    Indian Airgun law only allows .177 below 20 joules without a license.
    Hello, Will that mean this new PCP that Air Arms want to replace the S 200 will only be in 177 ??

Quote Originally Posted by oldboyshooter View Post
    Hello, Will that mean this new PCP that Air Arms want to replace the S 200 will only be in 177 ??
    Hmm don't know whether they can change it for an export market. I would have thought they would.
    The more I think I know, the more I realise the less I know.

Anyone knows when will their springers be available over here? Thanks

Hello, if that is to replace the S200 i do not like that long floating barrel, unless one of our 3 D printers could make a good barrel band

If AA are dropping the S200 is there anyone out there who would continue to bring them in the the UK under the CZ banner, afterall, it IS a CZ design?

Quote Originally Posted by neil82 View Post
    If AA are dropping the S200 is there anyone out there who would continue to bring them in the the UK under the CZ banner, afterall, it IS a CZ design?
    Are ? They dropped the S200 a few years ago unfortunately.
    LOOKING FOR A BSA ULTRA IN .177 and .25

Precihole Springers

Most of the reviews I can find for the springers are pretty rubbish. They seem so be more interested in power, and those that allude to accuracy do not look great, but that could be the shooters. However, this one is a bit more on the money and suggests that if they ever come here at sensible prices, they could be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKQAhynAdLo

The springer they produce to me look like if a hatsan and a gamo had a dirty love child.

Quote Originally Posted by Berber View Post
    Most of the reviews I can find for the springers are pretty rubbish. They seem so be more interested in power, and those that allude to accuracy do not look great, but that could be the shooters. However, this one is a bit more on the money and suggests that if they ever come here at sensible prices, they could be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKQAhynAdLo
    I have heard that their springers are not that bad from friends who are working over there. I would be interested if the prices are sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by baldinio View Post
    Long established uk company allies itself to a cheaper manufacturer abroad and slaps its names on their inferior products. Call me cynical but it’s Webley all over again.
    Sh**e

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    Looks like Dunstable to be fair 🤣