Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Weihrauch Ltd Editions

Weihrauch Ltd Editions

With the news today of the 1899 series (125th year Ltd editions)

https://www.weihrauch-sport.de/125-jahre-weihrauch

Got me thinking about other Ltd editions.

I remember the Green centenary HW97k and I think the HW50S also had one.

Remember the HW35 having a few Ltd edition versions and the grey laminate HW98

I know recently there’s been a few HW100 Ltd editions as well as this latest version.

But has there ever been a pistol Ltd edition?

I can’t think of any Ltd edition HW40, HW44, HW45 or HW70

Think the closest must be the Bronze star HW45 although it’s not really a Ltd edition.

Must admit I’m losing track nowadays as it seems there’s a lot of manufactures playing this Ltd edition game.

I’d be surprised if we don’t see the Red, Blue, White or even Gold star on the horizon

Liking the red and black stocks, I've had the green centenary before, quite a light green, still currently have the blue/grey laminate and the rarer red one (autumn or summer, I can never remember which it is!)

Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post
    Liking the red and black stocks, I've had the green centenary before, quite a light green, still currently have the blue/grey laminate and the rarer red one (autumn or summer, I can never remember which it is!)
    Must confess I quite like the look of them as well.

Would like to see one in the flesh but I’m tempted if the price isn’t absolutely ridiculous.

Got the centenary here ,Bought it Jan 2000 from memory , Think I was £239 if I'm correct , Still got the invoice etc that came with it, Its a nice looking gun , Seem a little thin on the ground these days ,

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    Got the centenary here ,Bought it Jan 2000 from memory , Think I was £239 if I'm correct , Still got the invoice etc that came with it, Its a nice looking gun , Seem a little thin on the ground these days ,
    Very nice I do like the Green centenary.

One on GT but yes quite thin on the ground.

https://www.guntrader.uk/guns/air-ri...40219111447002

https://youtu.be/HdwSWDX8Zek?si=7ZTRZSQ7dpO6jU5K

June delivery and the 50S as we know is the German version comes with removable elements type foresight.

97 Centenary

If anyone fancies a 97 green machine then just ask, mint and unused and not a silly price like GTrader. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    If anyone fancies a 97 green machine then just ask, mint and unused and not a silly price like GTrader. Mach 1.5
    Pm sent

See you soon Paul

Always wanted the centenary as my first ever Weihrauch springer I actually bought was a mk1 97K decades ago

The centenary will be the pinnacle for me

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    See you soon Paul

Always wanted the centenary as my first ever Weihrauch springer I actually bought was a mk1 97K decades ago

All worked out nicely! Lovely jubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by cozzamec View Post
    All worked out nicely! Lovely jubbly!
    You know it makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    See you soon Paul

The mk1 looks better, Reminds me of my Charlie, He's a whippet , The mk2 97 reminds me of my other dog , A French bulldog, Her nose needs to stick out a bit more , Just dont look like a dog, More like a teddy out of a fairground grabber machine . The overhang on the mk1 makes a big difference with the looks , Just my opinion Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
    The mk1 looks better, Reminds me of my Charlie, He's a whippet , The mk2 97 reminds me of my other dog , A French bulldog, Her nose needs to stick out a bit more , Just dont look like a dog, More like a teddy out of a fairground grabber machine . The overhang on the mk1 makes a big difference with the looks , Just my opinion Obviously.
    Agree buddy have very fond memories of my old mk1 with its overhang especially as mentioned it was the first Weihrauch springer that I ever bought.

Can’t wait to get the Green machine from Paul it will become my highdays and holidays springer

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Only posting because it gets a "reaction"

Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.