I´ll be blunt.
FOR a piece of ****!

Don´t even know where to begin...

So. Bought this thing at a local auction site thinking to myself.. how bad can it be.
Well.
It was. New in box, never fired. Whatever..

Even the shroud was fake. But made that into a working ditto by adding a diffusor of own design. Sure helped.

Trigger was an absolute joke, and for a bullpup at that not adjustable (seeing how bullpumps normally keep the trigger blade at one point and the trigger group at another being conn by a rod).
So...

Sear is hardened so annealed that and drill into it to tap for an M3 grub. Indeed did the trick. Replaced the stock 1st stage return spring for one WAY softer.. and could now adjust to a rather usable trigger setup actually. MUCH better than i imagined.
Which brings the question, as this is as simple to do WHY isn´t this done at the factory?

Then.
*clears sweat from forehead*... it was just used up. Seal on the poppet looked like it´d been around like 20k firings.. In turn the seat buried deep deep within the valve body/regulator body.. out of sight in short.. Looked like someone had tried to clear it up using a hacksaw.

So no.
Just plain no.
As i was clear on that it needed power mods galore.. new valve in order.

As souped up performance was in mind i opted to make the new assy on a 2mm stem, and in turn regular PEEK for the actual poppet seal. As it turned out.. well...

No.

The thing was so warped and crooked down there that i opted to clear that cra* out and simply make a setup where the seat is adjustable.

Uhu. KISS, and indeed. As you can see it carries an o-ring groove to seal, which works rather well. None the less, seat is per definition thus "floating". In turn easy to remove and modify at that.
I kept through hole on 6.5mm, and in turn the cavity beneath the seat at 7mm flat.
Transfer ports in turn.. increased those accordingly, and as this is a regulated gun... i went large.

Indeed the reg works a little different, but you get it out the easiest by using some sorts of hickey that sports the correct M13*1 thread. Lo n behold.. the barrel thimble for an Impact (et al) is exactly that so..

Fact is that aside adjusting the unit AND making sure it´s in working order the reg is one of the few things on this unit i HAVEN`T spent time on. Yet.