Thread: Webley Raider 12

Webley Raider 12

Hi Guys

I have recently been looking at a Raider 12 and found the bursting disc was ruptured.
    It does rather explain the strange power output my friend got when he put the gun over a chrono when he took it into his care, I have a feeling the previous owner tried to "improve" power outputs and luckily the bursting disc prevented him from doing himself and the gun any serious damage.
    Anyhow a new bursting disc is on order and hopefully by replacing it and undoing a couple of his other tweaks we can return the gun to its normal and sensible power rating.
    Oh if only people realised the danger they are messing with on pcp guns if they do stuff without a decent knowledge
    Good Deals with Mikewaring, ggggr, watchsapart, Majex45, Nhill, zebedee71,Eredel,Hawksthorn,Red Bob, Stanbridge,Barrow_Matt,Mr.Fixit-Norm, turbo33 .atb thankyou all Neil

Quote Originally Posted by martini1215 View Post
    Hi Guys

I have recently been looking at a Raider 12 and found the bursting disc was ruptured.
    It does rather explain the strange power output my friend got when he put the gun over a chrono when he took it into his care, I have a feeling the previous owner tried to "improve" power outputs and luckily the bursting disc prevented him from doing himself and the gun any serious damage.
    Anyhow a new bursting disc is on order and hopefully by replacing it and undoing a couple of his other tweaks we can return the gun to its normal and sensible power rating.
    Oh if only people realised the danger they are messing with on pcp guns if they do stuff without a decent knowledge
    The burst discs on these especially early ones were notoriously under spec, I’ve had one blow at 185 bar and know someone else who had the same issue on a kral so I don’t think it will of been user error here but I see why you would think so.

god thats not good