Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would a sliding breach Airsporter be worth the effort?

RB2 Airsporters are quite collectible/valuable, any drastic modification to it will destroy its value in my opinion. As already stated, get a Superstar if you want BSAs best underlever, trigger aside, they are very good, and accurate, mine responded well to a WW kit, the only gun I truly regret selling on.

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Palmer View Post
    RB2 Airsporters are quite collectible/valuable, any drastic modification to it will destroy its value in my opinion. As already stated, get a Superstar if you want BSAs best underlever, trigger aside, they are very good, and accurate, mine responded well to a WW kit, the only gun I truly regret selling on.
    Yes a Superstar carbine is on the books one day, I helped Welsh Willy develop the kit for the Superstar many moons ago.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    On the RB, isn't transper port inline with centre of cylinder ? As others have said very safe to load and direct to breach
    Yep and yep.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Antone got a nicely fettled RB Airsporter ? And if so what was involved
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177