Thread: Pellet choice for a Gamo CF20

Pellet choice for a Gamo CF20

Morning folks

After many years out of airgunning I have picked up a bargain Gamo CF20 in .177. Can anyone recommend a pellet gamo barrels like?

I was horrified to see a tin of .177s is no longer £4.95 and .22 £5.95 ha! About the cheapest half decent option I see is RWS Hobby but any suggestions much appreciated

Cf20

Tried quite a few different pellets through mine and was surprised to find that it was not particularly fussy although I did shoot virtually a one hole group at 25m with QYS streamline heavy taken from a sample pack of 50 I got ages ago ... So of the back of that I got a full tin only to find they were awful.
    Currently using Daystate Rangemaster Kaiser which are ok
    Missed Again ! .... I Was On Him !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fzrandy View Post
    Tried quite a few different pellets through mine and was surprised to find that it was not particularly fussy although I did shoot virtually a one hole group at 25m with QYS streamline heavy taken from a sample pack of 50 I got ages ago ... So of the back of that I got a full tin only to find they were awful.
    Currently using Daystate Rangemaster Kaiser which are ok
    That's really helpful thank you, shall order a tin of those to try.

I find h&n ftt a good all kind performer and I’ve been havin good luck with the Baracuda 8’s and both at £9.99 a tin for me so much better than jsb etc.