Thread: Pine BSA box

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Pine BSA box

Well to appease my wife I am in the process of clearing out our box bedroom aka my gun room, so I can clear the overspill that has ‘accidentally crept into our main bedroom

I’ve sold a few pieces to some amazing people……is it me or are all shooting people reasonable and friendly folk.

In the corner of our bedroom has sat a pine box for the last 7.5 years since I lost my father.

This afternoon I dusted it down and moved it back into the gun room

The box itself is obviously old, and very simply made, I remember Dad buying it with an old BSA inside

When the light is better I’ll take some pictures of it and add to this post

I just tried to search and found very little information on it, it doesn’t have BSA written on it, it’s just a simple pine box with very simple catch/ hinge

Given that some Airgun packaging has as much value as the contents any idea what it may be worth ( bit mercenary/ money grabbing question- sorry)

Appreciate replies made need to wait until I post pictures but it’s a Sunday evening and a bit bored

No sign of BSA on it so although clearly vintage maybe not genuine, based on Gavin’s advice
    Last edited by Michael; 11-03-2024 at 12:38 PM.
    Too many Airguns and Pistols
    Beretta 682 Sporter, and Skeet