Thread: Meteor MK6 Trigger Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    That's a good point Evert. I have a Super Meteor MK4 and luckily have not had any problems with it. Maybe because the Meteor is only moderately powered it doesn't seem to throw off scopes like a Webley would.
    The BSA Mercury (I have two but can use only open sights) infuriates me with its weird choice of rail size. I do wonder if BSA where being clever and wanted to sell their own scope mounts by choosing the odd size of scope rail? I have never warmed to the Mercury or the Airsporter because of the need for the special mount sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamocfx View Post
    That's a good point Evert. I have a Super Meteor MK4 and luckily have not had any problems with it. Maybe because the Meteor is only moderately powered it doesn't seem to throw off scopes like a Webley would.
    The BSA Mercury (I have two but can use only open sights) infuriates me with its weird choice of rail size. I do wonder if BSA where being clever and wanted to sell their own scope mounts by choosing the odd size of scope rail? I have never warmed to the Mercury or the Airsporter because of the need for the special mount sizes.
    I just use ordinary sportsmatch, usually the low version two piece double clamp available from our sponsor. The clamping part is reversible, never had a problem on an Airsporter or Mercury. Regards Max
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer