Thread: A Boxed Benjamin 262 'Super Rocket'

A Boxed Benjamin 262 'Super Rocket'

For Sale: a boxed .22 calibre Benjamin 262 'Super Rocket' Co2 powered pistol.

This example appears to have had little use and retains most of its original blued finish. The pistol was Benjamin's version of the Crosman 150 and is less common than the Crosman.

The 262 is powered by 8g Co2 bulbs rather than the standard 12g and was introduced during the mid 1950s. The 1957 Stoeger catalogue claimed 50 shots could be had from each cartridge.

There was a charged cartridge in the chamber when I bought the pistol in 2021, which the previous owner had loaded to demonstrate it was working and I remember it holding gas as well as the loud discharge sound! I have not used it since using up the gas in that initial cartridge. From memory shots landed centrally and a little high.

The 262 is presented in its original colourful carton as well as a nice selection of original paperwork, nicely kept in a factory envelope with the St. Louis postage frank. An original sample envelope of Benjamin HC pellets is included. It is sealed with a staple and looks unopened.

In summary, this is a rarely encountered CO2 pistol in excellent condition and with a plethora of original accessories. £295 and can post by RMSD for an additional £12.

Link to photos below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dLxzAxWJ2S57V9EU7

Sold
    Last edited by Josie & John; 14-03-2024 at 06:48 PM. Reason: sale
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

a nice example