Thread: Wanted Ads

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
    Now could someone offer me a nice plain standard chequered early TX200 stock please without yon fishscale stuff
    If you don't ask, you don't get
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Good suggestion.

That'll explain why I don't have one.

Best sort that right now. See wanted section.

v

v

The post below made me smile
    Last edited by Lumberjack; 22-03-2024 at 07:59 PM.
    The 0.22 Treefeller X X2R HW77k
    Pound for pound, the amoeba is the most vicious animal on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post

Good suggestion.

That'll explain why I don't have one.

Best sort that right now. See wanted section.

v

v

The post below made me smile
    You never know, could it also be worth asking AA and see if they have any spare in stock ?
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

About 20% success ... a couple of stocks and an action come to mind. Other requests disappear into the ether but never mind. I do admit though that while I often browse 'Sales' I am an infrequent visitor to 'Wanted' and have never given/sold anything there that I can remember. I have at times managed to 'donate foc' a few odds and ends where the request has been made in a post elsewhere ... e.g in General or Collectables.
    Cheers, Phil

Wanted Ads

I have put only a single wanted ad on the BBS (that was back in 2010 - sad .. I just checked) for a .177 BSA Mercury S.

Someone on here remembered seeing an ad whilst on holiday in the West Country in a local paper and from that piece of information, I tracked down the advert and made the enquiry.

Had to drive from Southampton to Penzance to collect it, but it was worth it (still have that rifle now and was actually using it a few days ago).

Although the rifle wasn't supplied direct by a BBS member per se, it was the wanted ad on here that ultimately got me the rifle I was after.

Guess that makes it a 100% success rate for me then

atb
    Andy

Wanted ads

its been hit and miss for me but some of the items Ive been looking for are as rare as hens teeth was lucky to get a Venom BSF 55 bavaria through this site though.