Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bullpup pcp

Check out the new Remington T Rex. It's a much cheaper version of a P35

Quote Originally Posted by AdeC View Post
    Check out the new Remington T Rex. It's a much cheaper version of a P35
    Something put me off that .....I think it was that you couldn't add a mod onto it ....the stoeger is a copy of the p35 and t-rex ......I need to move a few rifles first as I'm starting off fresh so to say ....no charging gear just a scope

Being off sick since last June doesn't help
    Last edited by joffy; 17-03-2024 at 08:35 PM.
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Guy bought a T rex to the shooting club don’t think it’s for me but if you get in touch with Mark Dempsey he does a shroud for them

I think you can get moderator adaptors for the P35 which would work with the T Rex

Always been a fan of bullpups. Just not buddy bottle designs (ugly).

I own the HW100 bullpup. Standard size (carbine is too short and a poor shot count). It's a tad on the heavy side but the best out there in my opinion - that's if you can afford one at circa £1200+ a pop.
    I also own the Stoeger XM1 of which you speak and can vouch for that without reservation. Light, accurate and very comfortable in the shoulder.

Bullpups were something of a bespoke design with fairly limited availabilty of choice a few years back. These days, it seems virtually every airgun manufacturer has one or more to choose from. Good luck with your choice.
    "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son" Dean Wormer.

Beeman Underlever

Check out the Beeman 1357/8. A bit different, but only £350 and regulated. It is a bit more substantial than the Snowpeaks and has a wood stock. I get over 100 good regulated shots. If you don’t mind a little work, I had to change hammer spring to get it legal, and the trigger spring needs changing, but it is 2 stage. Now I can get 6/7mm groups at 23 yards with my .177 and as I don’t do much better with my S200, that has to be a result. The shroud is decorative only, but the barrel is threaded, so with a short extension, you can fit a silencer to suit. I have just made a cf shroud that gives a quieter result than any of my silencers.