Thread: Is this a realistic price?

Is this a realistic price?

That's £80 per pistol including one with extended grips from 1946-1950, so I'd say these are a bargain for someone.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    That's £80 per pistol including one with extended grips from 1946-1950, so I'd say these are a bargain for someone.

John
    I really don't like the Webley Junior, or I would have kept them.

That's a bargain I'd of bought them 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Evostu View Post
    That's a bargain I'd of bought them ��

Not for me, I have 3 Webley pistols, or maybe 8 These will be on the table at the fair.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    I don't normally collect pistols, but judging by what I've seen since becoming a member on here and regarding prices, I should think thats a very good bargain. I'm hopefully going on the 7th and I would seriously consider acquiring those.

MODS , if this is against the rules please delete this.

Melv

Chippendale. (with clothes on

some one will get a bargain at that price

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    I don't normally collect pistols, but judging by what I've seen since becoming a member on here and regarding prices, I should think thats a very good bargain. I'm hopefully going on the 7th and I would seriously consider acquiring those.

MODS , if this is against the rules please delete this.

Melv

Chippendale. (with clothes on
    No rules broken Melvyn, they are not being offered for sale until the fair. Everyone has an equal opportunity that way. Same goes for the boxed Webley Service.

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Got to be worth that Pete and the box ties them nicely together as one. Sometimes I’ve seen that Juniors can be a little slower to sell perhaps in part due to being spoilt for choice and some think less power than their larger brethren means they are somehow inferior but for relaxed garden plinking I personally think they take some beating

Quote Originally Posted by pjbingham View Post
    Got to be worth that Pete and the box ties them nicely together as one. Sometimes I’ve seen that Juniors can be a little slower to sell perhaps in part due to being spoilt for choice and some think less power than their larger brethren means they are somehow inferior but for relaxed garden plinking I personally think they take some beating
    I couldn't agree more. I'm a huge fan of the humble Webley Junior and have even been able to hit tin cans placed up to 30 yards away with one. Not with every shot granted, but it shows the pistols were capable of doing so.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.