Yeah, then for this one.

Nope. Not quite "there" yet, but well underways.

As it isn´t quite there yet i´ll keep this way more brief than on the MX-10 bullpup.

As you can see loads has happened. Down to cutting a fresh cheek piece for it, the stock thing simply didn´t cater to any cheek weld what so ever... Got spare old walnut laying around, and that coupled with a pair of 8mm stainless rods made for the setup.
In turn a couple of sorts of heli coil inserts into the wood and done deal.

One of the "issues" here is that the MX-9 turns into a REALLY long piece of kit with a moderator of use installed. Have debated myself about to death on this, but it is what it is. I guess i could always try for a "reflex" version (on that goes over the shroud a bits way down the barrel) but to what use really as it all came to pan out.

Cause in contrast to the 10 version this one sports a bottle right which lent that i got away with cutting the stock shroud off like 3/4 down it and then a scarf joint for a 28mm tube running up vs the moderator. This sure made for a difference and albeit power wise on par with the 10 this unit is no doubt the more quiet in operation. Although.. not exactly by a landslide.

Due the bottle the reg rests a little different vs the 10. However... just take a gander at that there. Uhu. Not enough relief, and of course the reg is let to move around. *shakes head*
Reeeeeeiiiiiight...
Aselkon. I rest my case.
This i´ve of course come to remedy since and indeed as this unit has seen the same job on the reg pulled off as on the 10.. reliable as far as that.

If you take a look at the stock the thing has really been recut beyond sanity. All in an effort to shave weight, and as such has been drilled out from the butt plate end as well as the pistol grip as well. In this manner.. uhu. The OEM stock is no light weight, i´ll tell you that much.

Just as the 10 though this thing performs at its best using heavier offering pills. It does rather repeatable, while this unit still needs its sear recut as far as shutter angle.

As noted, there´s still a few small jobs to pull on it before just letting it be... to rip all it can. Ditto for a 50mm can... so one of those coming up too.