Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bullpup pcp

Question Bullpup pcp

Been looking at a few bullpup pcps and was after any recommendations.....a Stoeger xm1 (p35 in a body kit) felt nice in my shoulder and the Kral Empire x/xs...in .177 of course.
    Thanks in advance Jonathan
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

I bought a SMK Artemis P15 bullpup in .177 a couple of years back, it has a good shot count of over 100 on a fill, accurate and very light. I did however change the standard stock for a 3D printed stock made by Bob Pattenden, I think that's his surname? I also bought 2 x 3D printed magazines which hold 16 pellets to go with the 2 standard ones that came with it which hold 11 pellets. If you look around it may be possible to buy a second hand one for under £300.

I rather like the reximex ixia.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    I rather like the reximex ixia.
    I did like online

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Speedmaster2 View Post
    I bought a SMK Artemis P15 bullpup in .177 a couple of years back, it has a good shot count of over 100 on a fill, accurate and very light. I did however change the standard stock for a 3D printed stock made by Bob Pattenden, I think that's his surname? I also bought 2 x 3D printed magazines which hold 16 pellets to go with the 2 standard ones that came with it which hold 11 pellets. If you look around it may be possible to buy a second hand one for under £300.
    Good to know

I was going to bullpup my diana 52 but I picked up a Cindy's shooting shop stock so that plan stopped

Budget bullpup

Snowpeake M60 or the Ixia and the Gamo Boxer, I am not a fan of mags that stick up .

ive had 2 p15 good little guns when mark dempsey does his work on them even better

Quote Originally Posted by Speedmaster2 View Post
    Hello, i have the above to with Bobs stock and it is a very good PCP , mine is the 22 version, good shot count, i now use a single shot flick out loader

Plenty to choose from like the Kral breakerpup, empires, reximex zone, Benjamin Akelas, gamo boxer, cometa Orion, Ive had no luck with snowpeak/artemis stuff as the importer refused to supply parts.
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Quote Originally Posted by 32:1 View Post
    Plenty to choose from like the Kral breakerpup, empires, reximex zone, Benjamin Akelas, gamo boxer, cometa Orion, Ive had no luck with snowpeak/artemis stuff as the importer refused to supply parts.
    I do like the look of the krals .......might need to get rid of a few springers to pay for one though

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    I do like the look of the krals .......might need to get rid of a few springers to pay for one though
    Im going the other way after picking up a springer last year
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Quote Originally Posted by joffy View Post
    Been looking at a few bullpup pcps and was after any recommendations.....a Stoeger xm1 (p35 in a body kit) felt nice in my shoulder and the Kral Empire x/xs...in .177 of course.
    Thanks in advance Jonathan
    I have an AGT vulcan mk 2 in 22 and an fx wildcat in 177 and am very happy with either. They can both make a single hole 10 shot groups at 25meters

Stoeger XM1 I’ve got one very accurate not pellet fussy, very quiet got rifles cost twice as much that’s not as accurate hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by MARSH View Post
    Stoeger XM1 I’ve got one very accurate not pellet fussy, very quiet got rifles cost twice as much that’s not as accurate hope this helps
    I'm thinking the stoeger did feel nice