Thread: Asking for a friend, Service Mk2.

Asking for a friend, Service Mk2.

A'noon all.

I returned the Original 75 that I sorted for my mate on Saturday and the conversation soon turned to a Service that he bought a while back, stripped, sent parts off for blacking then lost interest in. It's no secret that I'm more of a BSA man so know little about these, therefore wasn't able to advise him really but offered to pick the collective brains on his behalf......
    Picked it up on way home from work today, snapped some pix once back and now here I am asking.

A). Waddya reckon on value please?
    2). Reassemble prior to advertising or leave as is ( Spring is present but needs replacing, so if only for this reason the latter would be better option imho )

Now without me doing a bit of googling and going thru drawings etc' I'm taking his word that it is complete, some of you will prob' be able to correct me ( him) from the pix if not.

pix here. https://imgur.com/a/OSrqnMv

TIA
    All help, advice and wrist slaps gratefully received.
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..

It appears to be complete but I think you would get a better price if it was assembled.
    As it's a .25, I would suggest a minimum of £450 in it's refinished state.

Thanks so far.
    All help, advice and wrist slaps gratefully received.
    Most sales open to swaps for older BSA’s, projects and or incomplete/bits. Currently quietly developing a hankering for a nice S10 BBK………..