Thread: TbT Anniversary 97

TbT Anniversary 97

I had a moment of weakness this morning after seeing Nick's latest offering. https://youtu.be/DmUhNwxuld0?si=OKq9GaPokken1kg_

I'm looking forward to attending the Boinger Bash for the first time, meeting some new faces (Including Craig P who lives in the same town, how have we not met yet?) and of course, picking up a new toy.

Tbt

10 years..wow time does fly as you get older. Mach 1.5

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by matt w View Post
    I had a moment of weakness this morning after seeing Nick's latest offering. https://youtu.be/DmUhNwxuld0?si=OKq9GaPokken1kg_

I'm looking forward to attending the Boinger Bash for the first time, meeting some new faces (Including Craig P who lives in the same town, how have we not met yet?) and of course, picking up a new toy.
    We look forward to meeting you Matt. I’ll put money on it being your first of many visits. Are you intending to camp over or just a day trip ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Will have to look in on the video. Thanks for sharing.

You're going to love it at The Bash. As Pauly says, it'll be the first of many visits.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    10 years..wow time does fly as you get older. Mach 1.5
    It most certainly does, Paul.

Blimey. Ten years, eh? But then you remember it was a little time after the Boinger Bashes came to be, so it all slots in. It'll be eleven years in June since Mick first held that pivotal, historic event for us.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

So....guessing you've gone for one of these and collecting at The Bash? Very well done, sir.

Craig is an absolute legend. All-round nice, genuine, helpful and knowledgeable chap with awesome talent. Witness him shooting the bucket, whilst standing, amidst fits of laughter and all sorts of forms of distraction. An absolute star. You'll wish you met him years ago. I'm glad I did.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    So....guessing you've gone for one of these and collecting at The Bash? Very well done, sir.

Craig is an absolute legend. All-round nice, genuine, helpful and knowledgeable chap with awesome talent. Witness him shooting the bucket, whilst standing, amidst fits of laughter and all sorts of forms of distraction. An absolute star. You'll wish you met him years ago. I'm glad I did.
    I certainly will be Bash collecting, I've already brought a 77K this month, no luck in the wanted section, so new it was. Nick has been brill for helping me out to afford it.

10 years very good

Smile Happy Birthday TbT

Happy 10th Birthday, TbT.

Very well done on making this venture the success it has become, Nick.

And it's such well-earned success coming from top quality products backed up by excellent, personal service and listening to your customers.

Long may TbT continue to survive and serve its customers.

I certainly will be Bash collecting, I've already brought a 77K this month, no luck in the wanted section, so new it was. Nick has been brill for helping me out to afford it.
    Excellent.

Don't show me these things.
    Makes me want one!
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    Don't show me these things.
    Makes me want one!
    Well you can always put it into my care should there be risk of Mrs attack for purchasing another gun
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid