This is a pretty tall order, but I'm wondering whether someone who has old copies of Airgun World between about June 1992 and June 1994, might be good enough to help me track down a particular issue from that period, in order that I could then try and buy a copy of that particular issue.

There was a page in the mag, where readers letters were published. The winning letter of the month received a prize from the mag.
I must have had a bee in my bonnet at the time, about all the flap about keeping muzzle energy legal.
Not an easy task in those days, as I only knew one gun shop that had a chrono, which was about 15-20 miles away, and from memory, they charged for the service.
None of the other 6 or 7 shops in the vicinity had one.

So the letter of the month, in whatever issue it was, was my letter about chronos.

I rolled home from work one day to find a parcel on the doorstep, which was a brand new Kassnar 3-9-40 scope, sent by AGW, as the prize for the letter of that month.

If anyone has those copies of that period, and does have the time to have a squint through, to see what issue that letter got published in, I'd be very grateful

Many thanks Rob