Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
Thanks for the reply

The thing that you are forgetting is that all of the things you mention you disagree with and would not contribute to any of them, accept for one thing, you are paying for the cruelty in the film just for a sandwich I genuinely think that as that film gets passed around and it will on social media it will make a lot of people think twice, how many would show it to their children and say put it to the back of your mind life is cruel so just pay for it and keep it going but be kind to dogs and a humane hunter
When I was on a 4 shift on 4 shift off working I spent a few years in bad weather feeding animals which are left for months with no food, Done a good bit of volunteer work, I give each month to animal welfare groups which are locally, The problem Is if you take to much notice it will eat you up, The list goes on ,Not just with pigs and donkeys etc, etc, If children get abused in plain sight without intervention I'm sure animals are a lot further down the line, Its life Unfortunately, Good job our time on earth is limited.