Quote Originally Posted by madcarlos View Post
No offence to anyone or thier religion but theres been quite a few peadofiles been caught from the church, Your answer to me buying bacon is exactly the same as me saying anyone who goes to church is funding or happy with peadofiles, That's my view of course, I'm entitled to that , Same as your views on me buying bacon,
Sorry but that is a ridiculous comparison if you are concerned about your Church there is a staggering 45,000 denominations globally to choose from, in comparison 90% of pigs in the UK are killed by gassing. It causes agony as the carbon dioxide gas forms an acid on their eyes, nostrils, mouths and lungs with evidence shown in the amazon film link that I posted. In the UK, over 10 million pigs are slaughtered for meat every year and the only reason is because they get money for bacon supply and demand.
The public just don't know the facts but soon will I think

Just as a friendly side note I don't know how old you are but have you had your cholesterol checked lately most pig eaters and high dairy consumers over a certain age seem to take statin tablets, but I hope your cholesterol is OK anyway