Thread: Facebook and airguns

Angry Facebook and airguns

On a 30 day ban from posting on my groups for posting a picture of a few of my guns. Censored for posting UK legal guns online .

So be careful on there.
    them there springer's are soooooo addictive

Thats worth knowing
    Posted a few pictures of my airguns in past but not had issues...well so far
    BSA Superten BBK (Blueprinted), BSA Ultra SS Regged, Tanfoglio Witness, Umarex 1911
    and many, many bows and slingshots

Quote Originally Posted by Ric O'shay View Post
    Thats worth knowing
    Posted a few pictures of my airguns in past but not had issues...well so far
    Bloody stupid ain't it .....yet I can still post pictures of my guns on my profile

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    People do it on the rammer site I'm on and they are still on there, you're just not allowed to sell or put up any links to shops.
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

FB is very focused on gungroups at the moment. I notice it in all the groups Im a member of.
    Just had a 1 day ban myself. For violating FA (sales) rules.
    I dont post FA and I dont sell. So its totally unjust.
    Just always ask for a judgement. Often its sorted out
    ATB,
    yana

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    FB is very focused on gungroups at the moment. I notice it in all the groups Im a member of.
    I've had it removed once or twice off my on page with no writing on

Going to carry on posting it on there as I have plenty of time on my hands

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    You got hit by the algorythm that has hit a lot of the groups of late, you have to be very very very careful how you word things now otherwise it thinks you're selling a prohibeted item and rather than send it for review it automatically removes the post and potentially claps you with a ban.
    After you've had it looked at by a human on the appeal you'll probably find things restored, they won't fix the Zuckerbot though so sadly there will be a chance of it happening again.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    They class Airguns as firearms, even the sub 12s and Airsoft ones and the Algorithym is a pain for seeing words not even close to selling as being just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Segata View Post
    You got hit by the algorythm that has hit a lot of the groups of late, you have to be very very very careful how you word things now otherwise it thinks you're selling a prohibeted item and rather than send it for review it automatically removes the post and potentially claps you with a ban.
    After you've had it looked at by a human on the appeal you'll probably find things restored, they won't fix the Zuckerbot though so sadly there will be a chance of it happening again.
    Yeah awaiting the result but .....also got a few bullying posts against me (I'm not allowed to say the French are cowards chickens and they smell) although I can let go at the yanks

yeah they want you to play extra nice these days unless its Yanks vs Brits and then they seem to let anything slide.

Unfortunately a good many forum either military related, airguns, shooting collecting etc reenactment have eventually gone over to Facebook and good forums have closed down along with their reference library of pictures and information from over the years lost forever, where crap facebook is difficult to find reference of anything more than a week or a few days ago when posted. At least here i can refer back 10 years ago or so about a topic that still retains valuable info. Keep such forums going, Facebook is rubbish.