Thread: Stoeger XM1 bullpup

Stoeger XM1 bullpup

Can anyone show me a picture of the arrangement of the baffle stack in the muzzle end of the XM 1 bullpup shroud. I'm quite pleased with the size and handling of the gun and accuracy was OK but had to return it to the dealers as it was low on power. Accuracy was all over the place when I got it back. I found bits of pellet stuck in the baffles and one dented baffle. It looks like the shroud has been removed and the baffle stack hasn't been replaced properly or the shroud hasn't been refitted properly allowing the baffles to move and get clipped by pellets. I've removed all baffles and fitted an external moderator and it shoots fine but I would like to refit the existing bits if I can. Need to find a supplier of the baffles to replace the dented one!
    Any suggestions welcome.

Are they the same as p15 baffles? I know the xm1 is a p15 clone and the outer shroud appears the same. If so, I may have some on a box of bit, somewhere. If I find them,you can have the FOC. But my honest advice would be save up and get a cf shroud from Mark Dempsey. Makes them whisper quiet - had one on both of my p15 rifles in 177 and 22. The factory baffles are loose in the shroud, from experience
    Post a pic of the baffles, mate.

Dan