Thread: C series premier

C series premier

Anyone have one?
    This is the holy grail of premiers,I've every model now including the transitional suncorite and epoxy models
    But after a few years of searching I've only ever seen 2 come up for sale and missed them both 🤣

The 'C' Premier makes a double spring clip Mk.1 seem common by comparison! Though not necessarily more desirable?

Quote Originally Posted by slug-gun View Post
    The 'C' Premier makes a double spring clip Mk.1 seem common by comparison! Though not necessarily more desirable?
    Haha yea guess thats true,I regret not buying the spring clip mk1 on guntrader last year 😫
    And agreed the c series isn't that desirable I guess,just not many made,my favorite is the A series premier but I acquired one of those by fluke on guntrader aswell,I just bought a really tidy premier for a very cheap price and couldn't see the letter,was very happy when it arrived with an A stamped on it

Quote Originally Posted by slug-gun View Post
    Suppose so. Looking at the Wallis & Wallis result from this time last year, it made just above minimum estimate. As you say, may be rare but desirability is a different thing…

not seen one for sale in a bit