Thread: Theoben sirocco air rifle value.with two barrels.

Theoben sirocco air rifle value.with two barrels.

Just acquired off a friend. The above rifle which is in very good condition apart from the fact that the stock fore end on the right side has about a inch and a half broken off and missing. The roll over cheek piece stock is in very good condition apart from whats said. The gun comes complete with TWO barrels, .177/.22. The 177 which is the spare has TB662 etched on the breach and is topped off with Tasco 4 by 40 scope. Gun well looked after and shoots perfectly on the .22 barrel.
    I could do with a rough valuation on the Theoben as thinking of selling . Obviously i am not to hot on value of these guns compared to others.

last one i bought mint i paid 500

£500-£600 is about ballpark. Mine has a theoben factory thumbhole stock so is a bit more again. The barrel alone is close to £100 I'd say.

Sirocco.

Quote Originally Posted by WILBA View Post
    £500-£600 is about ballpark. Mine has a theoben factory thumbhole stock so is a bit more again. The barrel alone is close to £100 I'd say.
    Thanks very much for your input. Will give some thought on selling the Rifle at a reasonable price shortly.

Selling Sirocco TB662.

Selling the above rifle as described ,complete with the two barrels .177/.22. Can email pics. if anybody interested it would be collection only. £300.

That is a real bargain. Paid 525 for mine with two barrels & thought I'd done well lol. Mind you it is mint.

Do not sell this man any air guns no matter what he says

Sirocco rifle.

Yes probably gone a bit cheap there,but there is a small bit of the forend wood on right side broken off, apart from that gun is in good condition and shoots powerfully.

Sirocco.

Gun now sold.