Thread: Enjoy Kempton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Had a great day, and I probably met up with more familiar faces than at any other event to date ! I kinda take it for granted as it's such a quick journey for me, but when I hear about Melv's 400 mile round trip, it really brings it home how special this event is, and the efforts folks make to attend.

Thanks again to Pete, Liz and the crew.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    Had a great day, and I probably met up with more familiar faces than at any other event to date ! I kinda take it for granted as it's such a quick journey for me, but when I hear about Melv's 400 mile round trip, it really brings it home how special this event is, and the efforts folks make to attend.

Thanks again to Pete, Liz and the crew.
    Welcome JB hope you thinned out a few.

Thanks to Pete, Liz and the team

Many thanks to Pete, Liz and crew again for another great event. Great to meet and chat with so many. Sold a few from the collection. Had a fab day, again many thanks and looking forward to the next one, cheers Roll

Quote Originally Posted by roll27 View Post
    Many thanks to Pete, Liz and crew again for another great event. Great to meet and chat with so many. Sold a few from the collection. Had a fab day, again many thanks and looking forward to the next one, cheers Roll
    Roll was easy to miss as he was almost hidden behind a mountain of classic boxed pistols and rifles! Glad you did well mate.

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Quote Originally Posted by roll27 View Post
    Glad it went well for you Roll, whether was kind and full house of traders inside and out. July should be even better

I will make one of these one day. Well done yet again, Pete and all and I hope everyone had a great time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

hope every one has a fab time