A huge thank you to Team Binners for laying on yet another great fair.

The day was busy throughout and I could see lots of old airguns finding new owners, which is what it's all about.

Some highlights are a boxed Webley Service at £850 and a lovely late 1930s Webley Senior in its original case with period Parker Hale valvespout oilcan. I sometimes think these green PH oilcans look better in the case than Webley cans, despite the latter's' rarity.

There was a BSA pine No 1 air rifle case that I missed and a Webley Super Match air rifle was shown to me, which I did not get to photograph. This was the rifle that was later called the Supertarget but was not stamped as such. In my view, these are the best of the Mk 3 Supertargets as they have the mid production curly triggers, which I like the best out of all Mk3 triggers.

I was also shown a No 3 bore BSA Airsporter that John Knibbs believes was a prototype and which I believe was sold at the BSA auction of prototypes during the early 1970s. This was not for sale but a great privilege to view.

It was also a pleasure to meet up with BBS members - I finally got to meet Johnbaz and what a gent. I enjoyed chatting about old airguns and fairs with Johnbaz and could have done so all day.

Anyway, enough from me. Here a few snaps.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/R7jpfrgsTUS48wjA7

Enjoy!

John