Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
Things are taken for granted. Well, here I stand guilty as charged. From the very start, and at every single Fair, Tim Dyson and Bea have had the equivalent of 50 feet of table space covered with quality air guns and accessories. We take them for granted so much that we think of them more like family, than Trading customers. Without their support over the years, we would probably not have made it this far. Thank you Bea and Tim..
We've just got back from Kempton and before unloading our vehicle I thought I'd have a cup of tea and take a look on the bbs at John's photos of Kempton yesterday when I read Pete's post. Kempton is definitely the best organised event we go too and both me and B know how much work goes into running an event like this. You and Liz and your staff do a great job of it making it run smoothly. We try and put on a great display of airguns for everyone attending really to promote interest in airgun collecting as much as selling.
Kempton is now the only event in the South which caters for this since the demise of the Bisley its an event we will continue to support. Thanks for your kind comments Pete which are very much appreciated. Tim & B.