Thread: Next Kempton Date?

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration

Next Kempton Date?

And how much is a table? Can you get half-tables? Feel the need to offload a number of items can’t be dealing with spending half a day packing & taking to post office.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    And how much is a table? Can you get half-tables? Feel the need to offload a number of items can’t be dealing with spending half a day packing & taking to post office.
    If you contact Binners by PM, he's the organiser.

Kind regards,

John
    Currently looking for Baikal Makarov pistols with the following prefixes to the serial number: 98, T01, T09, T21, T22
    Prefer boxed or cased but will consider loose examples too.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    I'll share a table with you Al.... I normally share with one of my club mates.. got to share the love. £70 a table.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    If I can be collected and theres a decent chair I don't mind helping supervise the table as long as it's not a day I've got an apointment.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

unfortunately we have no half tables and the few on here that have been able to stall at the last few fairs, aren't guaranteed a spot everytime and get offered tables when those traders that have original plots can't make it.

7th July is the next one.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    I'll share a table with you Al.... I normally share with one of my club mates.. got to share the love. £70 a table.
    Amazing thanks Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    unfortunately we have no half tables and the few on here that have been able to stall at the last few fairs, aren't guaranteed a spot everytime and get offered tables when those traders that have original plots can't make it.

7th July is the next one.
    Ok great.