Thread: Anyone got a diag for a theoben e-type please ?

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

Anyone got a diag for a theoben e-type please ?

Google isn't helping me much today !
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

kevG is offline Longest unaltered member...
    they are self evident when braking them down.basically a rapid without a prechamber.top action barrel support block comes away like the s410 and such like.
    kevG

cheers kev, it was more to see what's missing from mine so I could make replacements.. going to start with grafting an S200 cylinder on.. just to make up an end piece / action adaptor... and was wondering if it took a rapid valve...? Oh, and I need a trigger..

Not too worried about taking things apart, that I can do
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

kevG is offline Longest unaltered member...
    serries 4 trigger held by bolt and holding plate,the adaptor is basically like a mk1 but 15mm longer as per new type mk1 adaptor. as to have a standoff at its rear for the valve stem return spring to sit on.same valve body but needs a small front port of 4.8 mm to keep the power curve decent. made a few regs for these which helps them regarding shot count and no curve.
    kevG

thanks Kev, that helps... so something like a MK1 fast flow bottle adapter with a spigot/extension at the rear to locate the (now inline) valve stem return spring...? I saw the little valve location grub screw, so figured it might be a rapid valve that belonged in there..