Thread: Aeron B96 extra adaptor ?

Aeron B96 extra adaptor ?

I have a B96 with bulk fill cylinder which I fill from a fire extinguisher. In the case is another fitting (arrow)which fits onto a Soda Stream cylinder but there is no way I can see this fitting can be used on the B96 pistol. The system I have works fine so this fitting is not needed. Does anyone know what it is for ?

Baz
    [IMG][/IMG]
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I use the adaptor on my B96 with a SodaStream, are you missing a part to mate it to the pistol? That looks like an aftermarket foam set up there, maybe you didnt get all the bits. I cannot actually remember if mine came with one, perhaps I got it as an aftermarket as well.. I know the one I got could be used on an XS78 chinese rifle as well, maybe from Archer Airguns?

Anyway, there is a fitting and you can make it work with SodaStream if you want.

Thanks for the info. I think I have another two of the spring loaded adaptors somewhere in my spares. How do you fill the soda stream bottle ? I fill the B96 bottle straight from a fire extinguisher. I get extinguishers that are out of date for use in buildings but have 2kg of CO2 which lasts a long time.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Thanks for the info. I think I have another two of the spring loaded adaptors somewhere in my spares. How do you fill the soda stream bottle ? I fill the B96 bottle straight from a fire extinguisher. I get extinguishers that are out of date for use in buildings but have 2kg of CO2 which lasts a long time.

Baz
    SodaStream bottles are exchanged at Boots and other shops for full ones. At some point they changed the thread on them so an adapter for the Aeron adapter might be needed. It’s ages since I used my B96 with that fitting, I bought about eight full old type sodastream bottles off the bay but haven’t been using them .. just the odd plink with regular CO2 bulbs. The fire-extinguisher system is probably the optimal one, cheapest at least.

Sorry I can't help with the question; my pistol doesn't have anywhere near the amount of adaptors as shown. I was given mine for spares; it's a single shot Aeron according to the box; dropped and had a shattered rearsight unit, which I've re made in steel, my cry for help is does anyone have a manual or at least a trigger adjusting instruction sheet maybe. ?? any help greatly appreciated. I stopped pistol shooting due an eye condition, sold my P44; condition now sorted thanks to JAG laser surgery; so needing a pistol I figured I'd repair this one.

Quote Originally Posted by abellringer View Post
    Sorry I can't help with the question; my pistol doesn't have anywhere near the amount of adaptors as shown. I was given mine for spares; it's a single shot Aeron according to the box; dropped and had a shattered rearsight unit, which I've re made in steel, my cry for help is does anyone have a manual or at least a trigger adjusting instruction sheet maybe. ?? any help greatly appreciated. I stopped pistol shooting due an eye condition, sold my P44; condition now sorted thanks to JAG laser surgery; so needing a pistol I figured I'd repair this one.
    http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/sptau7.htm

Original manual can be downloaded from post #8 in this thread

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads...anual.1279727/
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 14-04-2024 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    http://www.pilkguns.com/tenp/sptau7.htm

Original manual can be downloaded from post #8 in this thread

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads...anual.1279727/
    Brilliant many thanks. I tried to find some info but it seems to be a rare one for anything. Cheers