I'll buck the trend - my Steyr H5A bullpup wouldn't group any better than an out of the box HW95 at forty yards.
In fact, my open sighted HW77, admittedly with a 6" dayglo disk as a marker, ( just so I could see an aim point ), put in a group at least a third of the size at sixty yards...
I really wanted to like the rifle but it plain didn't perform. I scrubbed and reset the barrel to optimum, checked performance and velocity with a ton of different pellets, seated pellets into the mag, tried different torques on the stock bolts, different optics, etc etc etc - but it wouldn't put in a group that bettered my thirty odd year year old '77. And at north of two grand for the Steyr and less than a couple of hundred for the '77, that was an issue.
I have to say, it performed flawlessly, like a Swiss watch and the consistency was spot on - but the accuracy just wasn't there.
I sold it at a massive loss to someone who wanted to shoot rats and rabbits with night vision at up to thirty yards maximum - so it would have been pretty well suited to that.
Having said all of the above, I tried Neil180's H5 Scout at the bash and put in a group at thirty yards that was pretty decent - he even took photographs of it.
Maybe I had a bad one - but I've never seen evidence of a decent group at extended ranges with a H5A.
I guess it all comes down to it's intended purpose and what you're expecting from it.
Craig