Thread: Chinese b3

Chinese b3

Chinese b3....I know cheap rubbish ....but purchased off here for the princely sum of £15 + post 3-9 x32 sight silencer bag and trigger lock .....sighted in at 30 yards shoots smooth and hits a 1.5 inch disc every time a great couple of hours plinking very impressed with it......I do own HW97 HW35E BSA lighting xl logun s16 and a gunpowder stealth so not comparing to these but great fun

I too have had loads of fun with my B2 , out to 30 yards, good for 25mm spinners every shot.

Just simple pleasurable plinking !!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry B View Post
    I too have had loads of fun with my B2 , out to 30 yards, good for 25mm spinners every shot.

Just simple pleasurable plinking !!
    totally agree simple cheap fun

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    Bloody hell didn't realise they went that cheap as been wanting one a while, they are not bad guns from my research, they won't scare something highend but then thats not something their typical owner is wanting them for, they just want a fun plinker which they excel at doing.
    My plans find a cosmetic fixer upper and do a custom paint job whilst getting the inside sweet.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

I too have a b2 in .22 bought 20 years ago new for about £20 shoots OK but not as good as the b3

good fun guns