Thread: Introduction

Introduction

Afternoon all,

I hope this finds everyone well. Just a quick note to introduce myself.

My brother had a break barrel monstrosity of a pistol when we were young - the sort you could put a dart in and would struggle to put two on a dartboard at 6 feet. He then went on to buy a beautiful Webley Tracker with a walnut stock when in his teens. I've lived with the green monster ever since.

Fast forward 30 years, now kids finally bigger amd I have some time to myself, I succumb to temptation and entered the airgun world with a HW100KT four years ago. Since then I've added a TX200 in .22 (though never really got on top of it, if honest), the clinical AA Pulsar and a Steyr Pro X Scout, which might as well be a minigun for all the ammo it eats.

I mostly plink as am lucky enough to have a big garden (by city standards), but also am a member of a club and have dabbled (never getting more than 40) in HFT and benchrest home competitions.

Thanks for having me

Welcome Chopper. I’m sure you’ll find lots of interesting stuff on here.
    It’s worth reading the sticky threads at the top of each section- they answer a lot of inevitable questions.
    Enjoy…

Quote Originally Posted by ashf9999 View Post
    Welcome Chopper. I’m sure you’ll find lots of interesting stuff on here.
    It’s worth reading the sticky threads at the top of each section- they answer a lot of inevitable questions.
    Enjoy…
    Thanks - apologies as I have introduced myself twice - I am unfamiliar with the site so didn't see the first one get posted.

micky2 is offline The collector formerly known as micky
    Hi and welcome to the best airgun forum, l am sure you will enjoy it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper250 View Post
    Thanks - apologies as I have introduced myself twice - I am unfamiliar with the site so didn't see the first one get posted.
    There’ll be a sticky somewhere about deleting threads…

Hi Chopper and a very warm welcome to you.

The forum's a great place to be. Lots of knowledgeable and friendly people and we look forward to your future participation.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

welcome to the forum chopper

Welcome, I'm new too, it doesn't take long to find your feet.
    Open Channel D