Well what can I say , after what must be nearly 15 years away from shooting hft I’ve rejoined a club and started it all over again , although this time being a little more relaxed about the whole thing I am trying my best to convince myself that I am not interested in chasing high scores anymore and I am simply in it for the enjoyment 😬😁, This time around I’ve decided to shoot a springer HW 97 and what a lovely gun it is , Now I know it’s a very accurate gun as I shot it doing benchrest at the club and getting close to near one whole groups at 25 yards So the gun is capable , Being out in the woods and fields doing HFT is a completely different ballgame As us HFT shooters no full well, sometimes I can pull off amazing shots and other times I’m completely dumbfounded when I miss that damn shot I knew I should’ve got ! But hey, we’ve all been there right , Now I don’t mean to boast, but I’m pretty good at taking kneeling shots and for a bloke that has A lot of metal work in his leg I can tuck myself into a little stable ball not for too long on my add Otherwise, I need help getting back up😁 I’m only 47 ! Anyways the whole point of this rambling post was to enquire about other peoples tips and techniques on shooting springers in HFT I would really like to nail it this time round !