Hi guys I'm just at the start of getting back into doing a little shooting after packing it all in maybe 10 years back due to loosing my old shooting partner bless him and struggling with a chronic back injury that can't be fixed after getting attacked as a nurse with a chap with Autism. Completely ruined my life but I'm hold on grudge as he didn't know any different. Anyway I need to try and get out of the house and a rut so I'm gonna try a bit of shooting again although the hft circuit has long gone for me I can still sit at a bench so all is not lost. Anyway I've decided on a gun and I'm looking for a cheap scope to manage me (if anyone has a very cheap one they don't want please get in touch) after which I will start saving for a bottle but flicking through I keep coming a cross these cheapish 300bar compressors costing around £150. Has anyone got one they can recommend? Anyone know if there any good? Or should they be avoided at all cost cause they are cheap,crap and very dangerous. I know absolutely nothing about compressors other than those you blow your car 🛞 up with so any input would be great fully accepted. Many thanks.