Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
That's a fair few, Nick. But then you've had a fair few.
I think I agree with you and AB about the TX. I'll never sell mine, and it's very accurate, but feels "clumpy", clunks and doesn't feel as natural to me as a 77/97.
Agree on the 99.

Ones I sold in quick time.....not that many.....a Crosman Vigilante pistol that just wouldn't group and, back in the early 80s, a Vulcan Mk II (mainly due to the trigger).

P.S.....I can't quite remember now what the Vulcan's replacement was. It was either my first HW80 (which I still have) or a FWB127 Sport. As said, mainly due to reservations over the trigger and barrel pivot pin. In recent years I have had the pleasure of trying a few sorted Vulcans at Bash events and find them characterful and pleasurable. Maybe the nostalgia kicking in? But I'd be more than happy to give one a home now.
You jogged my memory with pistols Tone.

Regards the TX I can’t remember if I’ve ever tried the mk1 version which I think would probably suit me better as that ABT really annoys me on the mk2 and mk3

I’m sure a chap at my club had a SR version but unfortunately was a dedicated LH setup which although I’m ambidextrous I’m right eye dominant which means I always tend to shoot RH although I quite liked that SR with the brief encounter but this was many years ago now.