Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Airguns you have bought....

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    I saw an air rifle a couple of days ago that wouldn't match my expectations, £4530

Because for that money I'd expect it to get up, run over collect the rabbits, skin them & bring them in fully prepared

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    I saw an air rifle a couple of days ago that wouldn't match my expectations, £4530
    What was it AB ? I think that's the highest price I've ever seen being asked for an air rifle
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

theoben top of the range gas ram with a thumbhole stock it looked great but everything else about it was tragic it was harsh with an awful trigger and it leaked ! thing is I already had 2 of the earlier (pre HE ) ones and they were great so my expectations were high

AA400 Superlite.
    Bought two, one for myself, one for my wife. She loved hers, kept it, she’s deadly with it. I just didn’t get on with mine, couldn’t get a consistent head position. Traded it in for a Walther Rotex RM8 which suited me absolutely fine, probably because the stock is the same as my LGU.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    What was it AB ? I think that's the highest price I've ever seen being asked for an air rifle
    It's an FX Impact M3 with every bolt-on extra imaginable full sabre tactical, accu-tac etc etc

Well two stand out for me, first a hw95 that just never shot well or even felt nice, so off to wonky donkey for a tune and it still didn’t tick the box so got sold on within weeks, the other is a pcp and it still smarts a bit, a new FiX wc3 which had a faulty reg and would change its poi randomly, went back and weeks later the reg seemed to hold but it was still unusable due to the changes in poi, went back again and fitted with all new barrel bits, hey presto it would group well at bench, move gun to refill or put it in its case and bring it out the poi had moved again, I was messed about for months by SGC and FiX, they had quite a lot of warranty stuff going on with these straw barrels I know but they dealt with me very poorly making me miss the refund window so I had to wait for them to repair everytime, they had the thing most of the time, in the end they sent me a so called new gun but it had witness marks from being worked on, this got sold as it arrive, not a single shot through it, I lost hundreds on that poxy thing and will never touch an FiX again due to how I was treated.
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

That is shocking.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Gunpower Stealth

Logun S16

Logun mk2 Professional

The first two were simply awful in every respect, the last whilst very accurate, just didn't match the hype/expectation in most other areas of it's use.