Well two stand out for me, first a hw95 that just never shot well or even felt nice, so off to wonky donkey for a tune and it still didn’t tick the box so got sold on within weeks, the other is a pcp and it still smarts a bit, a new FiX wc3 which had a faulty reg and would change its poi randomly, went back and weeks later the reg seemed to hold but it was still unusable due to the changes in poi, went back again and fitted with all new barrel bits, hey presto it would group well at bench, move gun to refill or put it in its case and bring it out the poi had moved again, I was messed about for months by SGC and FiX, they had quite a lot of warranty stuff going on with these straw barrels I know but they dealt with me very poorly making me miss the refund window so I had to wait for them to repair everytime, they had the thing most of the time, in the end they sent me a so called new gun but it had witness marks from being worked on, this got sold as it arrive, not a single shot through it, I lost hundreds on that poxy thing and will never touch an FiX again due to how I was treated.