Thread: Gun slip for my HW100s?

Gun slip for my HW100s?

Hi guys.

I'm thinking about replacing my current gun bag that I use for my scoped and moderated HW100s. The measurements that I need are at least 44" long by 10" wide (when the bag Is closed) These measurements of my current bag fit the scoped rifle perfectly without the gun sliding all over the place while being carried.

The reason I'm thinking of replacing the bag Is because it's about 11 years old now and the padding seems to have deflated somewhat.

Somebody suggested that I buy the Weihrauch Deulxe Gun Bag, but when I looked at the prices that they were being sold at I nearly fell over.

So I was just wondering If anyone could recommend a decent padded gun bag that won't break the bank (not a hard case please) that will fit my full length HW100s wile fitted with a scope and moderator?

Cheers lads

https://solware.co.uk/official-weihrauch-hw100-gun-bag
    God created man and god created woman
    Sam colt made them equal

The BSA tactical backpack was brilliant for my HW100s if they are still available

I've carried mine in the camo Anglo Arms rifle slip for the time I've owned it.

I have had a "Gun Gear" case/bag for years which I have just repaired.
    The last one I bought though was from Patrol Base and is an 8 Fields Bag, which now looks after my Ripley.
    VAYA CON DIOS

Segata is offline Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    What about one of those Tactical sniper style jobs they often pedal to the Airsoft boys, plenty big enough as thy are designed to fit anything up to a Barrett 50 cal rep and are well protected.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid