Quote Originally Posted by Dornfelderliebe View Post
Your kit should have some of Willy's grease in it Segata. If you don't have a suitable spring compressing tool Don't try to remove the spring. What I would do for now is take photos of the trigger layout and disassemble then refit it with extra pictures so that you can put it together and are familiar with the layout.
The tool that Nick is talking about is a tube or rod smaller than the internal diameter of the cylinder. The end of this tool going into the cylinder has a cut out slightly bigger than the large pin that holds the spring in.
DON'T MESS WITH THAT PIN UNTIL YOU ARE 100% SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
Using your compressing device.
The tool broom handle or metal tube or strengthened plastic tube pushes the spring guide and spring past the pin enabling it to be wangled loose* and pulled out. *Do you like my expert engineering terms?
Then you wind back the tension until the whole lot comes out.

If you are using a sash clamp and home made pin clearing tool be prepared for the spring popping out so be ready for bouncing bits*
Safety glasse would be a good precaution.

I have to say this is based on doing Meteors which have the same arrangement but a probably softer spring. I have not done a Supersport yet.
And there's a bit more to the Supersport trigger.